Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKeller391

Re: Sharp 65 LC-65Q7300U keeps restarting No support from SHARP or HISENSE

HEY AM WITH You on the complaint !! this is nuts with these TVs!!! ill file with you guys. I have a LC-65Q7300U doing the same thing as everyone elses tv. They should stand by their products .

wardog25

This might be a really late post but I just wanted to thank you, saved me a big headache with the family this Christmas. Ended up just paying around $40 and changing all 12 strips myself.

Rusty_Dog
Reel Rookie

Apologies for the very late response....Only the one strip. Wasn't noticable after replacing and still working fine today.

0 Kudos

Can you share the link you bought from please?

0 Kudos
Jsul
Channel Surfer

Same issue. Blinks the Sharp Roku TV logo and shuts off and repeats. No reset tips and tricks worked. Noticed the right side of the screen a little darker when it blinks for one sec. 
replaced power board- no fix
replaced led strip- fixed 

took 3 hours to get all the LED strips replaced. With just phillips screwdriver and guitar pick. 

led strip 12pc  - from Ebay $40 dollars. (Might as well order the set since if you only replace 1 or few other might fail on you soon or later)

0 Kudos
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

Jsul, could you share the link to led strip you purchased?

0 Kudos
Jsul
Channel Surfer

Hottub312

TV just went down the other day.  blinking off and on and half the screen is dim. I guess I have to become a TV repairman.  Thanks for the tips all

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Hottub312

Thanks for the post.

The issue you are experiencing seems to be hardware related. Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Thodge

The Sharp Roku Logo comes up every 10 seconds and it goes black ! The remote won't work. It won't reset. It stays on unless I unplug it! Don't know what's wrong. I called Sharp and being the TV is 3 years old they won't do anything which is BS!!! Not sure what options I have . 

0 Kudos