cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandonh93
Level 7

Setting up my onn. Blast sound bar via Bluetooth

Jump to solution

How do I setup my sound bar? I only have one not multiple speakers. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Setting up my onn. Blast sound bar via Bluetooth

Jump to solution

@brandonh93 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need assistance setting up your Roku soundbar, visit our Support page here: How do I set up my Roku Smart Soundbar?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@brandonh93 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need assistance setting up your Roku soundbar, visit our Support page here: How do I set up my Roku Smart Soundbar?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Nathantb23
Level 7

Jump to solution

that doesnt work im using a 70" onn roku tv and i cant connect my onn 5.1 blast soundbar via bluetooth theres no instructions for this device on that link and ive been trying for hours 

Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

You don't connect the soundbar by bluetooth, you use a hdmi cable and connect it to the roku tv or any tv via the hdmi arc input. The sound bar is a bluetooth receiver, it can receive bluetooth audio from your cellphone, it doesn't transmit bluetooth. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Nathantb23
Level 7

Jump to solution

thats not what it says tho it says connect to your tv via bluetooth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i hooked it up through the  hdmi arc got no sound...optical cable gets sound but its not surround sound its just all playing the same sound gives an echo effect  and the volume gives no feedback on the tv the instructions are extremely vague and frustrateing i just returned it as it shouldnt be so difficult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

You never use the arc and optical at the same time, its one or the other. Hdmi-arc, or regular hdmi & optical. I know you returned it you wrote, but I would have gone into the tv menu and refresh the cec devices connected to it.

Edmund
0 Kudos