Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theguy1991

Screen tearing artifiact with Game Mode turned on while playing PS3, I can't get rid of it.(55R615)

I'm on a TCL 6 Series 55R615. In game mode there is screen tearing at the top couple inches of the screen and it's really distracting. It only does it while playing my PS3 and PS2 (I think. I haven't checked again in a while). PS4 works perfectly fine. It's when I'm playing lower resolution games that it does this. I used to work around this by flipping Game Mode off and on again. But after the 10.5.0 update that method no longer works. Is there a way to set it back to an older version? I'm never getting a TCL again.

1 REPLY 1
ewoked
Binge Watcher

Re: Screen tearing artifiact with Game Mode turned on while playing PS3, I can't get rid of it.(55R6

I have a Series X with a roku tv 32 inches. I have the same problem. Only when game mode is on the tearing appears. What can with do with this issue?

0 Kudos