Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorge_13

Screen replacement for Roku TV

Jump to solution

Someone scratched my roku TV screen using a box cutter. How can I get the screen replaced. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Screen replacement

Jump to solution

@Jorge_13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @renojim mentioned, have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You have to contact the manufacturer of the TV (Hisense, TCL, Sharp, etc.), but don't get your hopes up.  It's usually cheaper to get a new TV than to replace the screen.  I think that person with the box cutter owes you a TV.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jorge_13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @renojim mentioned, have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Guatemal90

Re: Screen replacement for Roku TV

Jump to solution

Tv screen broken 

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Screen replacement for Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Guatemal90 

By “Tv screen broken,” I’m guessing you mean that your RokuTV’s screen is broken.  As was previously suggested by @renojim, you would need to contact the TV manufacturer.  In addition, you could either get the set repaired, or replace it with a new set.  What RokuTV brand do you own and when was your set manufactured?

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos