Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phelankrp
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen Mirroring

Jump to solution

I should note, the Roku Ultra device has already allowed connection and does show Samsung A10e as one of the "Allowed Devices"! This took many attempts If I click on smart view on the phone to connect, is says connecting, then playing video, then the Roku device on the tv just stays on whatever was on before and doesn't play the running video from the phone.  

Basically, I have been connected, but nothing from the phone goes through, and smart view turns off on its own.  Three different A10e phones, and three different Roku Ultras and TVs, and none work.

0 Kudos
krocap

Re: Screen mirroring not working

Jump to solution

Hi,

Also having a problem.   Here is my ID 62-218-730.

My laptop (Sony Vaia) running Windows 64-bit can detect the 55" TCL Roku TV, but connecting is never successful.  I have an older 40" TCL Roku which also shows up on my laptop and that connects fine.  Anyting I can try?

0 Kudos
jonchampion
Reel Rookie

Window 7 Freezing on Startup

Jump to solution

If it is not viruses then it may be your antivirus software. The conflict between your antivirus software and Windows 7 may reason Window 7 freezing on startup. Many users explain that once they uninstalled their antivirus software under Safe Mode, everything becomes fine. The last and also the foremost direct way for Windows 7 stuck at loading screen is to reinstall Windows 7. However, a critical defect is that you simply will lose all data in system partition, including the OS , the applications and other files you set there. 

https://techtreme.com/verification-failed-error-connecting-to-apple-id-server
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I tried the Re: screen mirroring instructions you gave me it's still showing

Always allowed devices

-none-

Every time I click on it it does absolutely nothing

To the right of that it says

The blocked devices list is empty

I've tried everything

Why won't it allow me to put my device in

I have a 55' TCL Roku smart TV

Please help me in going crazy trying to figure this out

@Gbrown872740 wrote:

I have a 32 inch sanyo roku tv and I am trying to mirror my Samsung A10e smart phone. I've completed all instructions but no connection to tv.

The TV is listed in the Smart View menu but when asked to mirror screen it does not connect. TV screen mirroring mode is set to to (Always allow).

simao

Re: How to fix screen mirroring not working with my Roku device

Jump to solution

I have tested everything but I was not successful I ask there is a simpler way to mirror the screen because even through windows I was not able to show that it will appear the screen connecting after leaving this is a defect?

0 Kudos
onix
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen mirroring not working

Jump to solution

Hi Sdot,

Have you been able to get full 4K resolution to your TV?  Mine only comes in at 1920x1080, and display preferences do not give me a higher resolution option, e.g. 4K.

0 Kudos
Kat717

Jump to solution

My Samsung A10e will not connect to any Roku tv. I have tried several different brands. There are 2 Roku televisions in my house.  A solution would be appreciated.  Nothing suggested here works.

LalaLondon

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!!! I would enjoy more of your replies to fix these technical problems. Simple and step-by-step. 

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kat717 wrote:

My Samsung A10e will not connect to any Roku tv. I have tried several different brands. There are 2 Roku televisions in my house.  A solution would be appreciated.  Nothing suggested here works.

Unfortunately as I dont own any Roku TV's, I cannot make TV-specific suggestions other than what I have already stated in this thread - and though I do own/have access to Samsung A10e's they do not have any problems connecting to any of the Roku's (or other Miracast-enabled devices of mine) that are screen mirroring enabled.

That being said, if you are still having problems, and you have both 2.4 and 5Ghz WiFi networks, you should verify that the SSIDs are different/separate (e.g. "MyNet-2" and "MyNet-5").  If they aren't, configure your wireless modem/router/gateway so that they are.  Additionally, try configuring the 5Ghz channel manually between 149-165 (avoid channels 36-48 as these can occasionally have incompatible devices/configurations with Rokus).

Make sure you save all your changes and reboot/restart your modem/router gateway followed by your Roku TVs.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You're welcome, and while I can appreciate your preference for a certain "style" of assistance, I only post here occasionally and sporadically, and generally with certain types of issues that have gone unanswered. 

There are certainly many other able and willing community members that can and do assist and help when needed, and more regularly, so dont shy away from their help, even if not exactly within your preferred method.

0 Kudos