Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DesiD991

Sanyo tv with Roku - email activation issue

Jump to solution

I bought a new TV with Roku built in. Followed all on screen instructions and everything is set up. All internet and network connections check off good. It then asks you for an email so you can receive a link code. Check my email and says site is down. There seems to be no support.What do I do next. Been trying this for 5 days. Getting frustrated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sanyo tv with Roku - email activation issue

Jump to solution

@DesiD991 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are not able to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku TV along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sanyo tv with Roku - email activation issue

Jump to solution

@DesiD991 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are not able to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku TV along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos