Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Rokutv, Ematic AGT419 streaming box, live soundbar

I use my rokutv for paid and some free streaming apps, the peaker control is disabled as I have my soundbar connected via optical, and the Ematic streaming box I use for Kodi, smart YouTubers and peacock. 

Using sideclick remotes with proper clips, I can manage everything, but inevitably a search is required for the option I want to use atm. 

Tv, streamer and soundbar all have it receivers, but I'd like to use by or Rd as much as possible. 

Oneforall streamer remote hasn't given me successful results, and I don't want to toss money at it without real world input.  Please help with input and experience, and hopefully someone has my same budget setup to point me in the correct direction. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Rokutv, Ematic AGT419 streaming box, live soundbar

The OFA 7935 remote can only be programmed for one streamer at a time, you have two the Roku tv and the Ematic AGT419. You can find OFA URC-7880 remotes for under $20 on ebay, it is a 8 in 1 remote, works with roku tv great, even gives you access to discrete commands like disney+ by just entering a 5 digit code once which the case of D+ is 00070. And is a learning remote, so is the OFA streamer remote, so you don't have to rely on the preprogrammed codes.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=urc-7880&_sacat=0

Edmund
0 Kudos