Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku wireless speakers too quiet with soundbar - software update possible?

I just bought the Roku Wireless Speakers (online from Roku) to pair with my Roku Soundbar and Roku Subwoofer (bought in-store from Best Buy). They speakers paired up easily and sounded somewhat OK during the sound demo but I am realizing that they are extremely quite compared to the soundbar. I have shuffled through all the sound settings and it seams like the "music" setting makes them the loudest but I still must have the speakers very close to my head to even hear them. Is there a solution to this that I am missing? If not, what are the chances of a software update fixing this issues; i.e. allowing volume adjustment of just the wireless speakers? If it is not going to be possible to turn those speakers up, I will need to return this purchase. It is unfortunate because I really enjoy the soundbar and subwoofer and thought this would be the icing on the cake.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku wireless speakers too quiet with soundbar - software update possible?

Great concept from Roku on the wireless audio front! I am about to return the Wireless speakers also. Cannot hear them with the sound level from the sound bar. Any software on the horizon going to be available to balance the sound volume between wireless software wireless and sound bar?