Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sd6
Reel Rookie

Roku wireless speakers constantly disconnect

Jump to solution

Hello Roku,

My wireless speakers continue to disconnect from the tv.  Once they disconnect, the only way to get them connected is to do a factory reset on the tv and start from the beginning.  I have performed all the other troubleshooting methods, and the only thing that works is the tv factory reset.   I need to exchange these speakers for another pair. 
steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
banksey58

Re: Roku wireless speakers constantly disconnect

Jump to solution

I have had issues with my speakers constantly disconnecting as well. Ever since I got them, which were pre-ordered before they officially came out. I used to think I had to factory reset every time. A couple of years ago I read that if you go to:

Settings>System>Power>System Restart.

This works for me almost every time. Still super inconvenient, and I wish they'd just fix whatever the issue is, but at least don't have to do a factory reset. Hope it works for you.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
banksey58

Jump to solution

I have had issues with my speakers constantly disconnecting as well. Ever since I got them, which were pre-ordered before they officially came out. I used to think I had to factory reset every time. A couple of years ago I read that if you go to:

Settings>System>Power>System Restart.

This works for me almost every time. Still super inconvenient, and I wish they'd just fix whatever the issue is, but at least don't have to do a factory reset. Hope it works for you.  

Sd6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the tip. I will try this next time the speakers disconnect. Which I’m sure will be soon.  

0 Kudos
Sd6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you Banksey. Your tip worked.   
I really appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Mine did the same using a surge strip with the TV. Plugged into separate wall outlets and problem fixed.

0 Kudos