Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Punchline
Level 7

Roku tv

I have seen the 55" Hisinse has been Roku loaded the last 2yrs. My 3 yr old one came with Netflix & the useless walmart vudu. Since they come with roku now...WHY IS THERE NO AVAIL APP 4 IT IN MY TVs APP STORE ?! Consider me; Indefinitely Disappointed 😞!!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku tv

@1Punchline 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku tv

@1Punchline wrote:

I have seen the 55" Hisinse has been Roku loaded the last 2yrs. My 3 yr old one came with Netflix & the useless walmart vudu. Since they come with roku now...WHY IS THERE NO AVAIL APP 4 IT IN MY TVs APP STORE ?! Consider me; Indefinitely Disappointed 😞!!!

I'm not following you at all. Roku isn't "loaded" on your TV. It's the operating system the TV uses. You have to add apps/channels for what you desire to access. What app/channel are you referring to that is not available on the TVs? And if you are not located in the US, please say where you are. Not all channels are available in all countries. 

And personally, I think Vudu is a useful channel, especially if you have it linked to Movies Anywhere and you use it to access all of your purchased videos online.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos