Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku tv has a crack on screen

Jump to solution

I had to factory reset earlier today and didnt realize the crack on the left side of my roku tv would prevent me from seeing the entire activation code. Any advice on how i can activate? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku tv has a crack on screen

Jump to solution

@Abelscott 

Thanks for the note. 

You'll want to contact your Roku TV manufacturer to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products.

For a list of contact information for Roku TV manufacturers, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

never owned a roku tv...

see if there is a picture size or something that you can change and be able to see the whole code.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Abelscott 

Thanks for the note. 

You'll want to contact your Roku TV manufacturer to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products.

For a list of contact information for Roku TV manufacturers, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

when we bought our roku tv and brought it home, we plugged it in and it came on with a cracked screen 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Elaine_ 

Thanks for the post.

You will either want to return the product from whom you purchased the Roku TV from, or contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos