Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misskate
Level 7

Roku tv distorted on bottom of screen

I just bought a roku tv about a month ago and love it. But today my screen when watching Hulu is distorted at a slant and only at the bottom of the screen. It only does it when using a streaming service. Netflix, YouTube etc. Not when using my bluray, consoles etc. 

It's very odd because I was watching greys anatomy and it's distorted but the abc sign is not even when the picture behind it is. Not sure if it's a tv issue or what. Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku tv distorted on bottom of screen

@Misskate 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the image that you are seeing so we can get a better understanding of what the issue is?

In addition, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos