Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku tv connected to internet but won’t connect on app

onn. Roku tv is connected to the internet  streams fine but when I go to the Roku app on my phone to use the remote it won’t connect to my tv. I’ll run check the network connection it finishes successfully then the app will find my tv again. It’s very annoying because it doesn’t last long and I’ll have to do it all over again. This problem just started occurring, never had this happen before

2 REPLIES 2
cheecko27

Re: Roku tv connected to internet but won’t connect on app

Mine is similar except it won’t connect to my phone at all. JvC Roku TV and worked fine and all the sudden won’t connect to mobile devices for screen mirror or for the app’s remote but will work fine streaming and using the remote it came with. I have factory reset and made sure I am on the same network and nothing is working. 

0 Kudos
Rcast

Re: Roku tv connected to internet but won’t connect on app

Having the same issue it find other tvs in the house but not the one in my room if I unplug the tv and plug it back in it will work for a while but then keep having the same issue 

0 Kudos