Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kktvsman
Level 7

Roku tcl 3series lags bad xbox1

Jump to solution

I bought the 32 inch roku tcl 3 series. I did the set up all that and everytime i get on xbox live it lags to the point my player isnt even walking hes studer steping. I cant even play. Idk if i should return the tv or not. And yes i pute game mode on that dont help at all . Ive been googling going through forums you tube videos etc trying to find problem but cant.. Hopefully someone can tell me something before i return the tv. Its stressful.  And my internet is just fine.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Roku tcl 3series lags bad xbox1

Jump to solution

@Kktvsman Thanks for the note here. You might try adjusting your TV's HDMI mode settings (HDMI 2.0 or 1.4 versus 'Auto') to see if this helps. 

If you need help configuring your specific TV model's settings or additional support, we'd recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your TV running the Roku OS. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Roku tcl 3series lags bad xbox1

Jump to solution

@Kktvsman Thanks for the note here. You might try adjusting your TV's HDMI mode settings (HDMI 2.0 or 1.4 versus 'Auto') to see if this helps. 

If you need help configuring your specific TV model's settings or additional support, we'd recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of your TV running the Roku OS. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos