Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1818ruko
Level 7

Roku speakers suddenly disconnected and cannot reconnect

Purchased roku wireless speakers 40 days ago, shortly before Christmas. Suddenly today 1/30/2020, the wireless speakers disconnected and will not reconnect or pair to my roku television. I’ve tried all steps in this website and prompts on the roku television without success. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
MTBens
Level 7

Re: Roku speakers suddenly disconnected and cannot reconnect

The same problem for me. Started on 1/1/2021 after months of good audio. Now I can't reconnect.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MTBens 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried re-pairing your Roku TV Wireless Speakers again and seeing if that resolved your issue?

For more troubleshooting steps, visit our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dstan1990
Level 7

My speakers just disconnected and will not reconnect after troubleshooting! They had previously been unpairing by themselves and would reconnect but now it just can’t find them.

0 Kudos
Djcowboy
Level 7

Wireless Speakers not pairing

My wireless speakers were working fine until one day they did not connect.  I checked and they showed saying disconnected.  I tried pairing by pressing the button.  It never blinked, just keeps saying already paired to a device.  I deleted the speakers to try and pair again, unplugged the speakers they blink for a short time and do not pair.  The light goes solid and pressing the pair button keeps saying already paired.  Checked system for current update 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Dstan1990 @Djcowboy 

Thanks for the posts.

Please see my previous post and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos