Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zidane
Level 7

Roku sharp tv won’t stay on

Jump to solution
My roku tv has recently been shutting itself off at random after only being on for a few minutes, and when turned on again, will shut off at the menu screen or simply get the stuck where the log shows up and then shut down again. The remote seems to be having connection issues, as what few inputs i can get in before the tv shut down are delayed or not registered at all. The red light on the bottom left of the tv also flashes irregularly. I have tried checking the device cords, which seem fine, but cannot get to the settings to update the tv because it simply doesn’t stay on long enough to do that. Any suggestions? The tv is not old at all and I really don't want to have to replace it.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku sharp tv won’t stay on

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Based on your description, it appears that your device is encountering some sort of hardware or power related issue. You'll need to contact the manufacturer of your Roku TV for more help. You can locate their support information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku sharp tv won’t stay on

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Based on your description, it appears that your device is encountering some sort of hardware or power related issue. You'll need to contact the manufacturer of your Roku TV for more help. You can locate their support information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos