Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku needs a AC Wall timer

ok from time to time the New 55 inch Roku would freeze did not make a difference what you was trying to watch.I noticed it would freeze for about 1 min and then it would  reset like it was just powered on so i installed a  AC timer on the wall plug I set it to power off 2 times a day for one min and then power back on this has seamed to work so far so good ...Hope this helps  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku needs a AC Wall timer

@screwedupTCL 

That sounds like an unacceptable issue to me. I'd pursue getting the device replaced by TCL or wherever you bought it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku needs a AC Wall timer

@screwedupTCL

Thanks for the post.

As @DBDukes suggested, have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos