Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drwj

Roku keeps freezing up two minutes after it’s on

TV keeps turning off and back on when it doesn’t turn off it’s because it’s frozen up is it Roku Or is it the TV hisense really frustrated I can’t find any answers on this topic 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku keeps freezing up two minutes after it’s on

That is really odd behavior. 

Have you tried powering down the Roku TV then unplugging it for around a minute or so? Try that and see if things improve.

If not, what is the software version you're running? Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
hi5

I dont know why but when i get on my onn.ruko tv it keeps freezing and when it doesnt freeze it keeps taking like 2-3 minutes to start an app or it get on the app and it shut the tv down anyone can tellme what is going on

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, @hi5

For us to isolate your issue, it would be very helpful if you could answer the following questions:

1. Do you experience the issue on a specific channel or regardless of the channel you access on your Onn Roku TV? 
  2. Do you receive any error code or message? 
  3. If you have performed some troubleshooting steps, let us know. 

We'll be able to assist you once we have further details on your concern. We hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos