Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Izumi
Reel Rookie

Roku is not working for screen mirroring air play or apple home kit

I have a 32’ philips and roku smart tv. I’ve been looking all over online and it won’t give me any answers to why my tv isn’t giving me any options for air play and HomeKit. All the YouTube videos are just saying to got to settings and scroll down till you see that but it isn’t there for me. And screen mirroring is not allowing me to connect either. HELP!!!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku is not working for screen mirroring air play or apple home kit

@Izumi

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about your Roku TV? What Roku model do you currently have?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Izumi
Reel Rookie

It’s a 32 inch philips and roku tv.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Izumi

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the Roku model if the TV you are have? Can find the TV model information in Settings > System > About.

In the meantime, you can view Airplay troubleshooting information on our Support page here: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ursi

I have the philips roku 32 inch also... Phone recognizes tv, and home kit set up, but when I hit project to tv,, the dial just endlessly spins on tv

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @ursi

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link provided by @RokuDanny-R above? We would recommend starting there then let us know if there's any difference after.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos