Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dasc1994
Level 7

Roku Tv won’t scan for networks at all.

My Roku TV (which I bought about 6 years ago) will no longer scan for networks. It’s been working fine up until now, with little issues connecting. I’ve tried all the recommendations...unplugging for 30 seconds, system restart, connection reset, and basically any other suggestions I read and still will not work. 

I also know it has nothing to do with signal strength either  

Do I just need to accept that it’s too old now and not going to work? Or is there a way to fix it? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Roku Tv won’t scan for networks at all.

Have you tried a full factory reset from Settings->System->Advanced system settings?

HFMARC00
Level 7

I have the same problem and did a factory reset. Still nothing...

kaiya05
Level 7

Same. I seriously need help.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Please let us know the steps to reproduce the issue so we can better assist you?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bstagewilson
Level 7

My Roku tv is experiencing the same issues. When I go to network and hit scan. It will not even load it stays on the same screen so it doesn’t even give me any wireless connections. 
I have restarted the Roku and internet. I have factory reset my tv multiple times. At first it would reset and let me connect then a few days later the same issue would pop up. Now it won’t find a network at all. The TV is not even 2 years old and has been hung on the wall the entire time. 

0 Kudos