Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

My remote was lost a couple months ago so I just downloaded the app and it worked fine. 

My tv was not connecting tonight so my boyfriend reset it entirely. It now just takes me to the language page and I can do nothing from there. 

How do I connect? 

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

@Laurahigh 

Thanks for the post.

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

You can't, you need a real remote now that the roku tv has been reset and internet network and password have have erased. You can go the walmart get the wifi voice remote for about $19.88. It will not work with the tv out of the box, it has to be paired to it first. They also sell the One-For_all streamer remote urc-7935, works great with roku tv's. Which is on-sale for $16.88. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Here it is not to roku tv voice remote.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

@Laurahigh 

Thanks for the post.

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos