Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurahigh
Level 7

Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

My remote was lost a couple months ago so I just downloaded the app and it worked fine. 

My tv was not connecting tonight so my boyfriend reset it entirely. It now just takes me to the language page and I can do nothing from there. 

How do I connect? 

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

@Laurahigh 

Thanks for the post.

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

You can't, you need a real remote now that the roku tv has been reset and internet network and password have have erased. You can go the walmart get the wifi voice remote for about $19.88. It will not work with the tv out of the box, it has to be paired to it first. They also sell the One-For_all streamer remote urc-7935, works great with roku tv's. Which is on-sale for $16.88. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Here it is not to roku tv voice remote.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Tv reset, no remote

Jump to solution

@Laurahigh 

Thanks for the post.

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos