Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyky1347
Level 7

Roku Tv keeps turning off

Hello I need help my tv keeps turning on and off and only shows the tv logos. It will flash on and off. When I turn it will shut off 2 minutes after. Help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Tv keeps turning off

@Kyky1347 

Thanks for the note.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, visit our Community page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Woods2be
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 

You are telling us to contact the maker but this issue we are having was due to the latest update and there is nothing they can do and or had anything to do with it. So now what do we do? Roku needs to fix this it was caused by your update that was untested and was pushed through anyways even after there was similar complaints. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Woods2be

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you've posted in a thread that is over a year old. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? With more specific information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos