Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burgie

Roku Tv, TCL 65" Green lines only on "roku streaming apps."

IMG_2642.jpg

Recently,

My tv started to show Green vertical lines while trying to watch any streaming application, including youtube, hulu, netflix, hbo max, Peacock and others. This seems to be a problem that people have resolved by Resetting their tv, powering off tv, factory resetting tv or even disconnecting the tv depressing power button for 15 seconds and then powering the tv back on. None of these things has fixed my tv and I am certain that this problem is sofware related. Yet, Roku continues to tell me to contact the tv manufacturer. (ill post the chat log later). If any one has any fix for this please contact me or help me fix this issue.

-Hunter

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Tv, TCL 65" Green lines only on "roku streaming apps."

@burgie

Thanks for the post.

This would indeed appear to be a hardware related issue. Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos