Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReccosKing

Roku TVs in reboot loop..

Did you ever get this specific Dim logo reboot loop resolved? Having same issue. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TVs in reboot loop..

Hi @ReccosKing

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Could you walk us through the issue you are seeing? When did the issue start? Have there been any recent changes on your Roku TV that might cause the problem?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
GoodGuy2k2k
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku TVs in reboot loop..

Never solved it - tried everything and neither Roku or TV manufacturer were any help. They just blamed each other. It was literally one of the only times I could not figure out a way to fix something as I am super handy and dedicated when a problem occurs. So frustrating. Tried every thing possible including swapping multiple boards internally. From what I could gather, can’t remember now exactly but it was probably an issue that Roku sent an update and it needed up getting the system into a sleep or power saver mode that it could never get out of. I think it was Roku that messed up but they didn’t care . I sold the Tv for parts totally frustrated. 

0 Kudos