Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckavinsky

Roku TV wont load channels after system software update

Roku TV updated software from 10.0 to 10.5 now every streaming channel I try will not load (Disney+, Hulu, Prime, etc). It says there's a network issue but when I test the network its fine. Other tvs using other Roku devices work fine. It was fine before the system update. How do I get it working again? Can I downgrade the software back to 10.0?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV wont load channels after system software update

@ckavinsky

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What does the error message state? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Avanachte

Hello,

I am have the same issue. Channels not loading or loading very slowly since update to 10.5. This is only happening on my 2017 Roku tv. Other Roku tvs are working fine in the house, so it not a provider or router issue. Please help.

bryan1504

I'm having the same issue following the recent software update. I read online that if you PM Roku Support with your device's serial number, they can roll it back to the last stable software release. I'd like to do this as soon as possible please, @RokuDanny-R . Please let me know how to make this happen. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jenmo

I haven’t been able to get TV to work for 2 days--I’ve tried everything including factory reset. The Internet is working in my house. My Roku express works but my TLC Roku TV will not load anything-please help 

0 Kudos
Tianahenry

I’m having the same problem did you get any information about what to do next 

0 Kudos