cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theMezz
Streaming Star

Roku TV with Wireless Speakers continually losing audio randomly

Brand new TCL TV 

Brand new Roku Speakers -- volume varies a lot.

Already spent a lot of time trying various settings and giving up. Sending speakers back tomorrow. Too bad they do sound great

On the good news - the TCL internal speakers are very decent until I find sometime else - I will just hard wire the connection, no more wireless speakers for me. 

Love the Roku OS otherwise. Really nice interface and super fast. Also the earbuds on the smartphone app work so great. Would not trade Roku for anything else. (I have Apple TV box and Fire TV too - but no way are they as nice as Roku)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV with Wireless Speakers continually losing audio randomly

Hi @theMezz 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding your Roku Wireless Speakers.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What exactly is happening when this issue occurs? What are the steps to reproduce what you are hearing? Does the issue occur on a specific channel or across all channels? In addition, does this issue happen with specific content? If possible can you please provide a video of the issue happening so we can better understand what you are seeing.

Please keep us posted with the above requested information and we would be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos