Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ab13
Channel Surfer

Roku TV will not install OS 11.0

Jump to solution

Danny, I have a Tcl Roku TV that will not install the new 11.0 system, after reading the above post is there a problem with the 11.0 software for the TV, but on my roku 3 this software works great.

This what I have on the TV About C141X  model 65S431 uhd 4k serial TC0085443A02431

I was trying to get the new update for my TV it will not update on the internet which has a direct input to the modem router which is arris 1682g from cox cable co.

can you sent me the link to download for my usb port upgrade

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV will not install OS 11.0

Jump to solution

@ab13

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Is you Roku TV not prompting to update to the newest OS 11.0 or are you having an issue of installing the newest OS when it prompts you? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue and what are you seeing on screen?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

ab13
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Danny

Thanks for the reply to my question,

I do not know if you are response for control of the update release,

But today I try it the manual update this morning and it was the same thing No update being sent.

This afternoon I try it again with the Roku update that I had download the night before when on the site here, plug my flash drive into the USB port and ran the update feature and all of a sudden it said updating to 11.0.0 build 4193 it did it twice I do not know what,

But check all setting on the TV they are all the same as I do not see any new features that i have read about.

Did you all fix the problem that was stopping the down load from coming down.

A Big Thanks to You
Randy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ab13

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Is you Roku TV not prompting to update to the newest OS 11.0 or are you having an issue of installing the newest OS when it prompts you? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue and what are you seeing on screen?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
ab13
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Danny

Thanks for the reply to my question,

I do not know if you are response for control of the update release,

But today I try it the manual update this morning and it was the same thing No update being sent.

This afternoon I try it again with the Roku update that I had download the night before when on the site here, plug my flash drive into the USB port and ran the update feature and all of a sudden it said updating to 11.0.0 build 4193 it did it twice I do not know what,

But check all setting on the TV they are all the same as I do not see any new features that i have read about.

Did you all fix the problem that was stopping the down load from coming down.

A Big Thanks to You
Randy

0 Kudos