I have a Hisense Roku TV + Streambar + 2 roku wireless speakers. My setup was working fine till yesterday.
1. One of my wireless speaker was not connecting today when I moved its location, So I tried to reboot the speakers, but that didn't work.
2. So I factory reset the wireless speakers by pressing reset button for 10+ sec (using watch, to be sure) and the saw the flashing lights on the speaker. I tried to pair the speaker (5 sec home, and following instruction) but it failed to find wireless speaker
3. Followed all instruction (reboot TV, unplug and plug the speakers) but no avails
4. Factory Reset my streambar and speakers, and tried then. Didn't work
5. Factory Reset my Hisense Roku TV, finished a fresh setup, and then reset speakers. Even that didn't work.
My setup is now reduced to Roku TV + Streambar due to this issue. Now the wireless speaker won't even pair when I unplug the streambar.
I bought the speaker about a month back, and streambar only few weeks back.
Can someone please help me. I am out of options now.