Roku TV unable to pair roku wireless speaker after factory reset
I have a Hisense Roku TV + Streambar + 2 roku wireless speakers. My setup was working fine till yesterday.
1. One of my wireless speaker was not connecting today when I moved its location, So I tried to reboot the speakers, but that didn't work.
2. So I factory reset the wireless speakers by pressing reset button for 10+ sec (using watch, to be sure) and the saw the flashing lights on the speaker. I tried to pair the speaker (5 sec home, and following instruction) but it failed to find wireless speaker
3. Followed all instruction (reboot TV, unplug and plug the speakers) but no avails
4. Factory Reset my streambar and speakers, and tried then. Didn't work
5. Factory Reset my Hisense Roku TV, finished a fresh setup, and then reset speakers. Even that didn't work.
My setup is now reduced to Roku TV + Streambar due to this issue. Now the wireless speaker won't even pair when I unplug the streambar.
I bought the speaker about a month back, and streambar only few weeks back.
Can someone please help me. I am out of options now.
Are you trying to pair your Wireless Speakers to your Roku Streambar or to your Roku TV? If you want to use your Roku Wireless Speakers in conjunction with your Roku Streambar, you should be pairing them to your Streambar, and not your Roku TV.
Re: Roku Streambar unable to pair roku wireless speaker.
These 4 speakers were paired to another Streambar which was defecrive. After receiving a new Streambar from Roku (great customer service) the speakers will not pair again to the new one. I have pressed the reset button on the back of each one for 1+ seconds but each time I release the button I get a voice message thet the speaker is already peired to another device. (The subwoofer paired right away).