Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB1Stinson
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TV turns on and off, on its own

Jump to solution

Mine is a TCL ... I’m with you.  Clearly it is a Roku problem.  I’ve had 3 Roku TVs & it happened to ALL of them after warranty... I’m through with Roku.  ZERO CUSTOMER SEVICE!

boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku does not make TV's. Contact the manufacturer of your TV.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Lmcoop

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same for the last 3 days and now its scrolling through the connection choices also. 

0 Kudos
brycewall

Jump to solution

I have a TCL and am having the same problem.

0 Kudos
PoconoJoe
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had the same problem.  My remote has gone bad and send s out random signals.  Try pulling the batteries on your remote and see if this fixes the issue.

0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

My tv is turning off and on by itself

Jump to solution

My tcl Roku 32 in tv keeps turning off and on by itself can anyone help me I've rebooted it and it's still doing the same thing please help I call the company and they say because of the situaion no one is able to answer the phones please help me

Choskins

Re: My tv is turning off and on by itself

Jump to solution

I have the tcl 32 roku and am having the same issues, I've done a factory reset, didn't help. It will work for a few minutes  then start turning itself off and on repeatedly 

PoconoJoe
Reel Rookie

Re: My tv is turning off and on by itself

Jump to solution

Try taking the batteries out of the remote.  Sometimes dirt or moisture make contact inside the remote.  If the tv stays on, you can take the remote apart and clean it and give it a day to dry out (if moisture is the issue).  If it still continues, the remote may be bad.

0 Kudos
Jole

Jump to solution

TCL 43 “ Roku TV. Powers down but turns off and on all night/day. Do I contact TCL?

0 Kudos
boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yes.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos