Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsmoi82
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV - my Hulu wont work?

The only way mine worked was doing a complete factory reset (basically as if bought from the store again) warning all of your apps and logins will be deleted. I have the Westinghouse Roku tv so I had to go to advance settings to find it. Again not just the regular reboot, refresh, restart, disconnecting etc. it needs to be Factory reset for it to work. Not sure why ROKU workers are not giving this solution…

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

In order for us to assist you further, we will need more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

-screenshot of the issue on screen

With more specific information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Itsmoi82
Reel Rookie

??? I didn’t ask a question, I answered it for you .

0 Kudos
Cjaffolter
Channel Surfer

I’ve given support all this information, well over a week ago and still no resolution.  I even went as far as to purchase 2 new roku devices and guess what they won’t play these apps either.  I’m sick of the what version, what build number, I’ve given you all this and you still can fix it.  Go back to the version before 10.5 this is a bunch of **bleep**.  I pay $70 a month to watch these channels and can’t due to your **bleep** product.

0 Kudos
Metoo
Reel Rookie

Software update 

0 Kudos