Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurawl

Re: Roku TV issue Roku Don't Care

I agree. The Roku remote is the bane of my Roku experience. The Roku device responds very slowly to the remote and god forbid if you hit the arrow once too many times! It’ll send you back to no internet **bleep**. I hate Roku. Roku you will be gone as soon as Amazon picks up discovery plus.

0 Kudos
GuitarMan
Roku Guru

Re: Roku TV issue Roku Don't Care

hmm...as many issues as I've been having between Roku and TCL including TVs and soundbars, I actually like the Roku remote with the exception of the poorly thought out placement of the volume buttons. 

The remote I don't like is the Apple TV 4K remote. 

Oh, and if you guys think the Roku hardware responds slowly to button presses, you should see the new Spectrum cable boxes.  This thing is by far the slowest TV box of any type I've ever seen. 

0 Kudos

Roku Don't Care ???here's you stinking 25 characters Roku! Wtf

I agree...never buying Roku again...piece of junk keeps shutting off while in use and the customer service is practically non-existent...wtf is TLC? I have an Emerson...I think the shutting down business is a scheme to get people to have to go buy a new Roku...not me!

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Don't Care ???here's you stinking 25 characters Roku! Wtf

@Thisiswrong wrote:

I agree...never buying Roku again...piece of junk keeps shutting off while in use and the customer service is practically non-existent...wtf is TLC? I have an Emerson...I think the shutting down business is a scheme to get people to have to go buy a new Roku...not me!

I believe you mean TCL, not TLC. TCL is a television manufacturer that sells Roku branded TVs, same as your Emerson. But every TV manufacturer (none of which are Roku themselves) uses different hardware within their TVs, and they are responsible for supporting the TVs, especially hardware issues. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos