Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silver_chief
Reel Rookie

Roku TV content not same as Roku Ultra

I have two rokus, one stick and one ultra I think. When I add channels to one it shows up on the other. If I watch youtube my progress and history are tracked on both.

I just got a 24 inch Westinghouse Roku TV, I activated with the same email address, and Roku lists it along with the other activated Rokus. It does not know about my channels I added before or where I am in watching a youtube video or youtube history. My home screen looks different on the Roku TV compared to the other Rokus. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV content not same as Roku Ultra

Roku doesn't keep track of where a channel is located on your home screen. So you will have to move it yourself to copy the home screen of one roku on another. And you will have to sign in to each separately. That is the way roku's have always been. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
silver_chief
Reel Rookie

No. I mean the new Roku TV did not know of any of my added channels on the other Rokus. This was after activation. 

I just did an experiment. I see the crackle channel on the office roku, I went into the living room and removed the crackle channel. It is now gone from the office roku also. If I watch youtube on either roku they both track my viewing progress. The Roku TV does not. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

If you go to your account page:

https://my.roku.com/account

Scroll down the page, do you see the all three roku's listed?

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos