Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerycamp

Roku TV can't play Roku Channel?!

Ready to ditch Roku multiple devices multiple issues! Won’t let me post says similar topics found! Similar isn’t the same or I would not be wasting my time! And don’t get me started on support after one crashed because of their update and the nightmare wasted time final got part support said I needed and it didn’t fix it! Now Roku sends weekly emails on the same problem with the same solution that isn’t a solution! So I buy a Roku tv for my living room that now won’t load, of all things, the roku channel! Can’t watch channels I pay for because I subscribed with roku! Because it’s roku tv you can not uninstall it which is according to roku community the fix because file is probably corrupted I’m sure another roku update issue. Checked for updates and install still not working forced to replace roku stick after update issues now my ultra won’t control volume on one and premiere is full of glitches! My old original in a guest space still great! Roku get your act together before you loose many loyal customers! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV can't play Roku Channel?!

@Gerycamp

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue? Are you able to stream content on other channels or are you unable to stream regardless the channel?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos