Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku TV audio sync issue on Cable TV Input

I have a model 55S515, and recently have noticed an audio delay with the Cable TV input (the only input I'm using right now). I have found that switching the Volume Mode to <OFF> fixes my audio sync issue as well as a digital "clicking" when switching channels on my set top box.  Hope this helps others.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Lip sync audio and visual lagging

I have a model 55S515, and recently have noticed an audio delay with the Cable TV input (the only input I'm using right now). I have found that switching the Volume Mode to <OFF> fixes my audio sync issue as well as a digital "clicking" when switching channels on my set top box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Lip sync audio and visual lagging

I have a model 55S515, and recently have noticed an audio delay with the Cable TV input (the only input I'm using right now). I have found that switching the Volume Mode to <OFF> fixes my audio sync issue as well as a digital "clicking" when switching channels on my set top box.  Hope this helps others.

0 Kudos