Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV audio cutting out (volume specific)

I've had my Roku TV for a year and a half. These past two weeks I noticed if the volume is above 30 the sound starts cutting out, every other second. This is consistent across all platforms, and video playback is perfectly fine. We do not use any additional stereo or HDMI systems, this issue is through the TV speakers. I've messed with the audio settings as per some of the articles on here and I've done a restart, no changes.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV audio cutting out (volume specific)

@alligee1047

Thanks for the post.

It's possible that what you are experiencing is related to a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos