Frankie-771
Reel Rookie

Roku TV Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

I purchased the Roku Smart Soundbar with its subwoofer for our master bedroom. Very impressive and happy with it. I’m considering adding to it by purchasing the TV Wireless Speakers for an even more immersive surround sound. But many reviews online like CNET, techradar, PCMAG claim these speakers lack the subwoofer capability and can’t be used or linked to the Smart Soundbar or Subwoofer. That’s confusing to me. Before I decide, can someone answer if these speakers can be sinked, compatible, with Roku’s own Smart Soundbar and Subwoofer?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

@Frankie-771

Thanks for the inquiry.

The Roku TV Wireless Speakers, Soundbar/Streambar, and Roku Subwoofer can all be connected together to create a surround sound system.

For more information, visit our Support page here: What is the best placement for my Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Frankie-771

Thanks for the inquiry.

The Roku TV Wireless Speakers, Soundbar/Streambar, and Roku Subwoofer can all be connected together to create a surround sound system.

For more information, visit our Support page here: What is the best placement for my Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hey Danny, you seem helpful. Mind telling me of a set up I can use that wont require me to strap my speakers to my head so I can hear them AT ALL? Subwoofer and soundbar are great but these speakers aren't worth 20 bucks nevermind the 150 I paid for them. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@WarwornDisciple

Thanks for the post.

If you are not able to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos