Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StiLtd
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV - Viewing Computer on HDMI Input - HDR Playback Dark

Yes please.
0 Kudos

Yesterday this stupid update broke my two tv hdr configuration.

If you change game console it works except for pc, on pc you have to change you content delivery to video instead of desktop, but then your pc looks like **bleep**.

Can't believe this.

0 Kudos
steeljacket488
Reel Rookie

Just had my TV look for a update, and sure enough there was one, and it fixed my HDR problem thanks ROKU.

0 Kudos
Agent42
Reel Rookie

Hope I get this update soon. I checked this morning and didnt have an update.
0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

@Agent42 Please send me a private message with your Roku TV's serial number from Settings>System>About. I'll see what we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
steeljacket488
Reel Rookie

I would say after testing it with RDR 2 on my pc today I would have to say that the HDR may even be better then it was before 9.2 update. Sorry to Roku as I didn't see there email asking me to use discretion after downloading the update, as they are still working on it before releasing it to everyone, so mine must be like a beta update. And sorry to anyone else thinking well his TV's been updated so where is my update. They are still working on it guys, but they will fix it.

dcm619
Reel Rookie

Add me to the list of broken Windows 10 HDR with the last update. 55R615 that has been flawless since launch.

Changing the input from PC to console and changing the setting mentioned earlier in the thread "Content type reported to the display" from auto-select to "Full screen videos" in Nvidia control panel help a bit. But compared to how it was prior to the update its pretty awful. Trying to play RDR2 and Fallen Jedi with HDR and it looking terrible is breaking my heart. 😞 

HDR works fine in apps and consoles but I'm primarily a PC gamer with a just upgraded PC. Hoping this gets resolved quick. 😞

I PM'd RokuTannerD and hoping he can help. At this point I would love to go back to the old update where everything worked and disable all future updates. Not sure if that is possible though.

Gaming without HDR sucks.

Agent42
Reel Rookie

Tanner got me fixed up. Back to HDR gaming on PC. Hope you get it sorted out.
0 Kudos
fundadoray

I have the exact same problem. Ever since this 9.2 update, I cannot use HDR on my computer. Not sure if it's Windows 10, Roku, or both? Frustrating not being able to play Fallen Order in HDR. 

0 Kudos
Agent42
Reel Rookie

It's more than likely the roku update. Tanner managed an update for my 55P605 and fixed pc HDR for me. You should dm tanner.
0 Kudos