Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV Tcl 32inch keeps freezing

You just described my 32" TCL Roku TV! 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku TV Tcl 32inch keeps freezing

Hey @LusciousLivie68

I hope you're doing well. 

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
src71

I have a 32S327 from 2018.  For the past 6 months it freezes on the Home screen with no response from the remote.  It's not the remote as I've used it on another TCL 50 inch and the remote works fine.  If I unplug the 32S327 for days, it may respond upon plugging in.  I also do an update every time the TV does work.  Any solutions?  Much appreciated.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @src71

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos