Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV + Streambar + wireless speakers issue

@rmdunc

Thanks for the posts.

Have you already tried re-pairing all of your Roku audio products to see if that fixes the issue you are experiencing?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rmdunc
Reel Rookie

Danny, Thank you for the response. I have a TCL Roku tv. The Stream Bar and the wireless Speakers just in the rear. A few questions. Is the sound better streaming tv from the stream bar or would streaming tv from the TCL with output to the bar and spreakers be better. 

It seems the sound from CNN is barley audiable in the speakers, but MSNBC is loud and surround sound. I am begining to think it is the sorce and how they stream audio. 

The speakers are paired to the Stream bar and I have done that at least 3 times. 

speaker sn 028235878099

stream bar b11153160240 

Seems to be the speakers go off on movies on TCM, get loud on commercials, no sound on everybody Love Raymond, fox news none. I would think the speakers should work all the time. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@rmdunc
Thanks for the post.

All of your Roku audio products should be paired directly to the TV and you should be streaming directly through the Roku TV and not the Roku Streambar.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vivaldi789-789
Reel Rookie

Understood....but I want to have the ability to make all three channels, center and fr/fl be stereo no matter what the content is from the channel just like I can do on my 7.2 receiver. I can listen in 7.2 or stereo. Even with a 7.2 movie in dts.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Vivaldi789-789

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried changing the sound settings in your Roku device?

For more information about Stereo with Roku devices, visit our Support page here: Adjust sound settings on your Roku audio device

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wbemb
Channel Surfer

So typical of a Roku Support Reply!! They put customers through all kinds of questions! Each time you answer, they ask more ??. It's never-ending hoping the customer gives up. THERE IS NO ROKU SUPPORT!!
I'm 73. I've been doing audio since 11-12. I know what the **bleep** I'm doing!! Over the years, I've owned many audio systems and home theater. Honestly, the Streambar & Streambar Pro, I've owned both, are a total ripoff!! They may be suitable for a young female small apartment dweller. A large room with large-screen TV, no way!! OH, I also made the HUGE mistake of buying ALL speakers! Front Left, F-right, Surround left & right with Sub. ALL, A total ripoff, totally overpriced!
If you're younger than 65, oh also female, please don't respond. I don't need rookie comments!! Goodbye!

0 Kudos
wbemb
Channel Surfer

Forgot to mention, in the early 70s, I built my own equipment, Parts &  soldering iron in hand. I know what I'm doing!!!

0 Kudos