Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV/Streambar/Speakers not Connecting

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have an Insignia Roku TV and already had the #RokuWirelessSpeakers as a boost for my sound. They paired and work(ed) wonderfully. I just received a #Streambar as a gift since I wanted to add to the surround sound capabilities and all I read said these should work together without problem

I set up the Streambar to my TV, I was confused as it did not auto setup as indicated and it made me set up a full device to function in a way I will not use since my TV does it too, then it said it paired to the Roku Speakers and yet there is no sound coming out of the Wireless Speakers. It IS coming from the Streambar but at a lower level than previously with just the Wireless Speakers alone. 

Am I missing something? I followed all instructions and everything says it is paired but I am left with a lesser sound quality than I had going in. This makes me nervous to eventually get the Sub as I had planned.

Any help appreciated - Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV/Streambar/Speakers not Connecting

Jump to solution

You will have to re-pair the wireless speakers directly to the streambar, you can't leave them paired to the roku tv. Doesn't work that way. Where before the wireless speakers were the main speakers, with streambar in the mix it can only be the rears, surround sound speakers. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV/Streambar/Speakers not Connecting

Jump to solution

You will have to re-pair the wireless speakers directly to the streambar, you can't leave them paired to the roku tv. Doesn't work that way. Where before the wireless speakers were the main speakers, with streambar in the mix it can only be the rears, surround sound speakers. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos