Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lhouck12

Re: Sharp 58 inch Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

Adding my name to list. Not quite 2 years old. Sharp TV will no longer turn on!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Lhouck12

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Sharp support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Koozie1984

Re: Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

https://youtu.be/jwH3ih1PnQk 

try this link and see if anyone has tried this. I’m gonna try it this weekend and hopefully it works. I have a LC58Q7370u with a black screen no audio and two red flashes on the standby light. Evidently the whole tv can shut down by just one led light going out. I’ve seen a lot of people throw a bunch of money into replacing all the boards and still have the same problem. So maybe this is the solution for some of us. I know the video is for a hisense but that’s who makes the sharp roku TVs too and the one in the video he is working on looks very similar to my sharp. 

0 Kudos
Kclarke

Jump to solution

Hopefully people will see this. I have a ROKU tv that is about 3 years old. It first started with a dark strip across the top now it has gone totally black with no sound. We have got to stop these garbage junk makers from profiting off of hard working Americans. Tell as many people as you can not to buy this junk. If you see them in the store looking at one just interject and tell them it is a piece of trash. I cannot wait to buy a different brand and be done with this trash. I have a Tv downstairs I have had for about 8 years that is still going strong. We have to fight back and ROKU should be ashamed for producing such garbage. But they are laughing at us because they know there is nothing we can do, warranty is expired and no one wants a run around. Good luck!

Hwilli79997
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m with you will never buy another Roku TV and hope no one else will because you are just giving away money.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kclarke

Thanks for the post.

It looks like the issue you are experiencing is different than what this thread is about.

Your specific issue may be hardware related. Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ritach

Jump to solution

Today, I have the exact problem with my Sharp Roku TV.  Did you find a solution?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ritach,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting Hisense support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach their support team here: https://www.sharptvusa.com/support or
http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Hwilli79997
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got a new TV

0 Kudos
Roxane64

Jump to solution

I have no idea who that is it is a sharp roku tv, i'm beside myself I've only had it 1 1/2 year.

0 Kudos