Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickakrejce
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

I might have found the problem I'll know tomorrow when the part comes I'll keep you updated

Rickakrejce
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well Idk for sure if it's the fix or not cuz the eBay guy sent me the wrong ribbons but I niticed one of my ribbons going from the tcon board too the led control was just in one tiny little spot bubbled just a tiny bit barely noticeable like ive been trying to find the problem for 3 months and Idk if that would cause it but it kind of makes sense to me 

Jhhumble
Reel Rookie

roku LC-58Q7330U screen went black.

Jump to solution

roku LC-58Q7330U screen went black. There seams to be a lot of people that have the same problem. It is probably the electronics that went bad or the leds.  If anyone would like to sell their tv that went black I need a screen for mine it cracked.  please contact me. I’m from South Carolina so if anyone is from here or close that would be more convenient and possibly save on shipping.  Thanks y’all 

AKBadBoy
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Hello Rickakrejce,
It would be much appreciated if you give an update, one way or another, when you get the correct parts! I still have my 59" Sharp/Roku sitting up against one of my desks and would love to get that puppy up and usable again. What a shame to have paid that kind of money for a big screen just to have it croak just after the one year warranty is up. Thanks again and I'll be waiting to find out how it all goes.

Rickakrejce
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I would definitely like mine running again too so if I can find the right ribbons we might be in business otherwise I'm thinking about taking the whole **bleep** thing apart and checking out the lights which I really dont wanna do but it's really been bugging me. So far ive done the main logic board tcon board power supply board lmk what u guys have done maybe we can get answers by comparing....all my tv does is the red light blinks blinks and dims just a light ( the red light) and than starts again with the samr thing the screen never comes on at all 

Re: roku LC-58Q7330U screen went black.

Jump to solution

same exact problem PLS let me know what you find ot

thegirlshehack
Channel Surfer

Re: roku LC-58Q7330U screen went black.

Jump to solution

I sent it back to it's original home at Bestbuy, they refunded my money ..

rdcrabtre67
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same thing here red light dims blinks twice and then repeats.  Change 3 boards didnt fix it

rdcrabtre67
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Has anyone tried changing out wifi module?

Rickakrejce
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I thought about that too but I dont think its the problem I foubd my problem sneakly hidden u know the ledboards they have those ribbons at the bottom of the screen I just popped out the boards the other day and right in front of my eyes the problem ive been trying to find fir month was there one out of 10 ribbons (the one right under thr tcon board so one of the center one is burnt in two places