Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gris87
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV No funciona con google home

Jump to solution

Hola! Ya funciona, pero sólo para apagar y prender la tele, realiza búsquedas pero los resultados son muy malos...

Rjosepv

Jump to solution

Qué tipo de comandos le dictas? Software de Google y Roku? El mío los enlaza, bastante pobre las búsquedas pero. O apaga ni enciende. Según Google sí pero no pasa nada en el Roku

0 Kudos
AlexTorRo

Jump to solution

Same issue here. But if the function is only available in the United States, then why promote your TVs with false advertising? I went for a Roku TV, instead of a Samsung because the box had the lejend "Funciona con Google Home". As soon as I can I'll get rid of this tv and get a Samsung if you guys don't honor your fake advertising.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@AlexTorRo

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Action on Google is supported in Canada, Ireland, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

For more information about the use of Google with Roku devices, visit our Support page here: Control your Roku with Google

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos