Roku Streaming Bar Price?

I hope someone may be able to shed some light on this, Unless I'm missing something I was interested in purchasing a Roku Streaming Bar, especially after seeing on the Roku site that they were currently on offer for £99.99, when clicking on the page it says you can buy one at a participating retailer but non of the retailers currently have it listed for the lower reprice they are all listing it for £129.99? 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Bar Price?

Roku sells the Roku Smart Soundbar which is the larger one from last year for $179.99 U.S. And the just released Roku Streambar which goes for $129.99 U.S. and is alot smaller in size.

https://www.roku.com/products/audio

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

How long has the £99.99 price been on Roku's site?  I see that it is a special price that ends in February, so I'm wondering if perhaps it is so new that the participating dealers haven't updated yet. 

0 Kudos

I thought the date was in the American format so it actually finishes on the 2nd December, could be wrong though, very poor though that Roku are advertising you can get it for this price when no retailers are actually selling it for the advertised price.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Oh yeah - I forgot the date ordering variation.  Still, I wonder if this offer only appeared very recently. ?

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Searching around, I found several sites that say this sale doesn't start until November 25th. 

0 Kudos

Have you tried Amazon? I bought it for $99 from the Roku site then saw it on Amazon for less.

0 Kudos