Re: Roku TV Airplay

@RokuDanny-R 

I mean thanks for always passing this along to the team to investigate but will there someday be feedback about this?
I have passed information about this problem about 2 months ago and never heard about it again. It's like "passing it to the team" is like a black box where it never appears  again.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

If you are experiencing an issue of Airplay and Homekit missing from your Roku device, we would now recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device. You can check for an update through Settings > System > System Update. Once you have completed the system update, please check to see if you are are able to see Airplay and Homekit on your device. 

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

we would not recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device.

So, we should not update but should update? I'm confused. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MasterOfTragedy 

Thanks for the follow up.

Seems I have made a slight typo. We would now recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MegW
Level 7

WOW! It finally appeared on Roku Streambar! And it’s working! I was really frustrated or recently rather even depressed, but here it is! That’s so nice to see it working! Sound via AirPlay, photos, everything... who cares about Bluetooth now, but maybe it also works:-)

Thank you for the update!

0 Kudos