Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Bass Distortion

@kswartz

Thanks for the post.

If you are still experiencing an issue with the replacement device, we would recommend continuing to work with our Support team to see what further action they can assist you with regarding your issue as they would be best able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KG1999

Muffled Audio on Roku streambar

Hi guys, 

The audio on my stream bar has suddenly become very muffled. I've done all that I can think of but nothing has solved it. Please help 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Muffled Audio on Roku streambar

@KG1999

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
txblues
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound distortion & static

Count me in. Terrible static and distortion since day one. Have tried all the fixes with cables, settings, tv, etc. with no changes.

0 Kudos
Ohyah54

I am experiencing the exact same problem...static, distorted and muffled audio.  Read through the comments on the discussion board and don't read where there are any solutions.  I need help before I decide to change streaming providers.

0 Kudos
Ronde92

It seems we all have the same problem. And roku team will just say “restart”. Like c’mon bro lol. I just wanna jam or watch a movie at a normal entertaining volume but nope. And non of these threads have been solved really. Ive tried them all. It could be an internet problem but switching from 5ghz and back and forth really didn’t help at all, I don’t think.

0 Kudos
Ronde92

Sadly I bought the stream bar in hopes to enjoy low frequencies and bass, not just static in fuzz. I did the same thing you did and eventually back to tv. So now its essential just a rokustream STICK now lol!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Ohyah54 @Ronde92

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
goat
Binge Watcher

Do we submit the serial number here or DM?

I ended up moving to just using my Chromecast w/ Google TV and TV's speakers. But haven't had time to dink around with support further.

Let us know where/how to submit the serial number and I'm sure you'll get a flurry of them because this issue seems to be very common with this model... unfortunately.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@goat

Thanks for the post.

Feel free to post your Streambar serial number and I'll pass it along to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos