Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dee54
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues and gets worse

Now the static sounds continue with sounds rotating from extremely loud to low, extremely loud, then low, extremely loud, then low

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hello @Dee54

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues and gets worse

@Dee54

Thanks for the reply. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ZackS

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

Hi Roku team,

Im having the same issues here, could use help.

model: 9102R

serial: YL00HG682946

software: 10.5.0 build 4201-95

device ID: 2A10CH682946

how will I be reached out to regarding this issue?

0 Kudos
randomtask1155
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound distortion & static

same issue for me too

Issue: Distorted sound

Model: 9102X

FCC ID: TC2-R1038

IC ID: 5959A-R1035

SN: 2A10AH166326

0 Kudos
Hexarcos

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

Hey @RokuDanny-R .
I'm having the same problem with my streambar. Started with plutotv only about a month ago, but now it is happening on all channels. 

Could you help ?

Model: 9102R

Serial #: YL004S802639

Software version: 10.5.0 BUILD 4201-95

Device ID: 2A10C4802639

0 Kudos
Peignans

Re: Muffled Audio on Roku streambar

I have the same problem with the sound being muffled in most movies and shows since day one of getting the Roku Streambar. The audio quality is terrible. I tried different HDMI cables, HDMI ports in two different TVs, I even tried optical audio and same problem. Don’t get me wrong, I am a Roku fan, my whole house is on Roku Ultras; but the streambar is disappointment when it comes to sound. It has the latest updates and still same disappointing audio.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Peignans

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. You can check @RokuDanny-R's post above to know where to view it.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our Support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Peignans

Hi Kariza, 

The serial number is YL00F0267923. Thanks. Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-95. Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Peignans

Thanks for the reply!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Muranolady

Streambar bass has started distorting on every channel

I have only had my roku streambar a few months. The bass has started distorting on all channels. I have done a factory reset but it is still the same! 

0 Kudos