Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

@JLed81

Thanks for the post and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokNU
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound distortion & static

I finally found this thread after searching multiple times over the last several months. Needless to say it has been a frustrating journey unsuccessfully trying all of the various fixes suggested. Anyway...

Model: 9102R - Roku Streambar

S/N YLOOON399545

Device ID: 2A10C0399545

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@RokNU

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChazzyC
Reel Rookie

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

I've got what sounds like a blown speaker on the right hand side of my unit.

Seems to happen with on device applications and via HDMI-ARC (Xbox Series S/PlayStation 5) source with any low frequency sounds

9012EU 

YL00G6840156

10.5.0 Build 417-95

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ChazzyC

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along the information that you have provided to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sanman202
Channel Surfer

Streambar Audio Static Issues

The Roku Streambar is only 6 months hold and have never hit the maximum volume on it. I've gone higher but not that high and normally just listen with normal volume for most people. Lately i'm hearing static from the speakers when certain sounds, especially with more bass. The TV speakers are just fine. There is no software update available and i have tried another HDMI cable as well with the same issue. Roku support on Twitter with a direct message has been non responsive. There is nobody at the helm there. This was almost a week ago and i've sent another couple of message in the last two days and nobody has responded. So right now, with not being super impressed with the Streambar from the start, and now this issue, also throw in poor customer support. This may be the last Roku device i buy. I've had Roku devices since the first streaming player. I have three currently in use now and when their lifespan is done that may be it. If we can resolve this issue soon that may change. 

0 Kudos
paukana
Reel Rookie

i am also having the same scratchy and static nose issue with my roku streambar.

model: 9102r

serial number: yl008v505761

sw vers: 10.0.0 build 4209-95

device id: 2a10a9505761

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues

Hey @sanman202

We apologize for the experience – that is not what we aim for.

Please reply here with the serial number/device ID of your Roku Streambar. It can be found in Settings > System > About

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sanman202
Channel Surfer

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues

I sent you the details via email with the information you were looking for. Please check the email reply. This forum with a minimum amount of text required needs to go. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @paukana

Thanks for reaching out.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos