RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Bass Distortion

@Dkell

Appreciate the prompt response.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
jbrooks001
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same distortion and static. Turning off the Bass completely in the Settings helps but does not eliminate the problem. I bought this in May 2021. My serial number is 2C1117666790, Model # 9102X

BTW, I posted here once already but was unable to find my post - why is that?

0 Kudos
burdland
Reel Rookie

Same issue here, 9102R, Serial #YL00CP765013, bought it around December 2021

0 Kudos
Rgatlin76

Same issue with my Streambar.  Muffled sound and static.

Model 9102R

Serial number yl005l981048

0 Kudos
Dkell
Reel Rookie

It’s been a week and all I have gotten is questions. Is there any resolution to this?

0 Kudos
jeff1924
Reel Rookie

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks. Got Roku Phone Support to quickly address, said there would be some kind of update. Haven’t heard since. Emailed their support via my support ticket and have gotten ZERO response. Posted my info on this forum, ZERO response/update. My speaker is sitting on the tv stand unused since the static is so bad. 

0 Kudos
bhagan

I am having the same distorted bass sound issue as others on this thread. Nothing seems to fix the issue (restarts, firmware updates, removing/re-DL apps, etc.) other than simply turning the bass off in settings. Obviously this isn't a long term fix as it sounds terrible.
Less than six months old... <sigh>
Any help from ROKU REPS on here? 

Serial number : YL001W871327
Software version 10.5.0
Build 4210-95
Roku Smart Soundbar  

0 Kudos
jbrooks001
Reel Rookie

Just an update... I was within the warranty period so I'm getting a replacement for my Streambar. That said, it was the only option - no one from Roku contacted me through this forum and no solution to the problem was offered. I had to email their customer service directly for the warranty. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi jbrooks001,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you are in touch with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @burdland @Rgatlin76,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos